Pershing Resources Company, Inc is a mineral exploration company focused on the discovery of copper, (Cu), gold, (Au), and silver, (Ag), mineral deposits in Arizona and Nevada. The Company is based in Reno, Nevada, and owns and maintains a development facility near Kingman, Arizona.
The Company is focused on the discovery of Cu, Au, and Ag mineral resources to take advantage of the projected future price increase for each of these metals. Its exploration properties have been selected because of their location within, or adjacent to, significant historic, present, and projected future endowments of Cu, Au, and Ag within Arizona and Nevada.
Our strategy is built on three basic components;
- Identify and reveal the mineral resource potential of each property missed by previous explorers,
- Apply state-of-the-art geophysical technology and modern mineral deposit modeling to previously untested zones with known Cu, Au and Ag mineralization, and then,
- Discover zones with significant Cu, Au, and Ag by drill testing specific locations that illustrate the greatest potential for a mineral resource.
This three-tier strategy along with our focus on technological innovation and prudent financial risk taking supports our short and long term goals of profitability and building shareholder value through discovery.
Supplemental to our overall strategy and to achieve our goals, we are focused on five key attributes:
- Pursuit of quality growth
- Maintaining low cash costs
- Following prudent financial and fiduciary practices
- Establishing and building a strong balance sheet
- Conducting business in a responsible manner