Pershing Resources Company is a development stage precious metals producer, focused on precious metal ores and mining projects located primarily in North America. The Company is based in Reno, Nevada and, has a development facility near Kingman, Arizona.
Our strategy is built on three basic components;
- The acquisition of U.S. domestic properties near mines with historical precious metals production,
- The development of high tonnage projects on commercially viable grades of precious metals with proximity to historical occurrences and,
- The application of leading-edge technologies to develop efficient and environmentally favorable extraction and recovery processes.
This three-tier strategy along with our focus on technological innovation and prudent financial risk taking supports our short and long term goals of profitability and growing shareholder value through expansion.
Supplemental to our overall strategy and to achieve our goals, we are focused on five key attributes:
- Pursuit of quality growth
- Maintaining low cash costs
- Following prudent financial and fiduciary practices
- Establishing and building a strong balance sheet
- Conducting business in a responsible manner
The Company's current assets are comprised of four properties with projects currently in progress. The largest being 54 claims on a site totaling 1,080 acres near Lovelock, Nevada known as the Marco Project. The Marco Claims were acquired in 2004. Two additional properties were acquired in 2015. The New Enterprise Project is comprised of 24 claims on a site totaling 480 acres near Kingman, Arizona. The Gold Lake Project is comprised of 2 claims totaling 40 acres also near Kingman, Arizona. In late 2016 the Company increased its holdings in the Kingman area with the Mohave-Standard Project which is comprised of 44 claims on an 880 acre site with a mill site.
Federal and county claims documentation on all of the properties mentioned is current and in good standing. All of the properties have been previously mined and have been more recently re-assayed and explored for possible target areas for new mining. The Company is presently in various stages of exploration, planning, and development on each these properties. Pershing Resources is committed to environmentally responsible mining practices and, we believe, is positioned to deliver sustained growth and performance for years to come.